Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

jasonkan
6 - Meteoroid

Hi everyone,

I'm Jason and I work in the financial services industry, based in Sydney. I've been using Alteryx for 3 years and I'm Advanced certified.

My interests are in automation, data visualization, and tech in general. The community has been very helpful in finding solutions to problems and I look forward to contribute more.

5 REPLIES 5
Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @jasonkan,

Great to hear you've found the community very helpful! I've also been using Alteryx for 3 years now and love it just as much as when I started!

Kind regards,

Jonathan 

jasonkan
6 - Meteoroid

How impressive the number of badges you've achieved in 3 years!

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Thanks @jasonkan, it's easy when you love the tool - i'm definitely a Alteryx Addict!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome to the community Jason! 
I'm too, addicted to Alteryx 😁 you'll feel the addiction to badges/the certifications soon I'm sure Jason!

Bulien
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @jasonkan and welcome to the Alteryx Community!

We have an awesome User Group meeting this week on the 16th in Australia: INDIA + AUSTRALIA User Group Meeting Q4 2021! Feel free to join us ! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels