Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction

aashutosh90
5 - Atom

Its been a pleasure to join this Community, I am an Analyst and potential data scientist. I have been introduced to  Alteryx by my sister. I have just started my  journey. Here is my resume feel  free to reach out soon I am going to complete my certification in Alteryx 

6 REPLIES 6
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Welcome to the Alteryx community @aashutosh90!  Hoping you will find all you need to get that data scientist career started!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome to your new adventure, @aashutosh90

To start, I recommend that you take a look in our Learning Paths and then start exploring the Interactive Lessons which will guide you through this beautiful data science journey! 

Enjoy! 

Flávia Brancato
aashutosh90
5 - Atom

Hi Flávia,

Thanks for the instruction I have already started the learning path.. It is quite interesting and intuitive 

Will keep in touch with you.

Regards

aashutosh90
5 - Atom

Hi there,

Thank you for the motivation and well wishes. I will keep on moving. 

Thanks

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Perfect, @aashutosh90! If you have any questions, feel free to start a new topic in our Discussion Board. 😉 

Flávia Brancato
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Welcome on board @aashutosh90!

As you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges. Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills.

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels