Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introduction (student @CSUF)

Bumipig
5 - Atom

Hi Community,

My name is Brandon and I'm just starting to learn Alteryx through my Emerging Technology in Accounting course at Cal State Fullerton, GO Titans! At first glance the program looks a lil intimidating but once you get a feel for some of the core tools, I think anybody can really find this easy to use. I really do like the academy videos, they are super helpful, although just a lil annoyed how I have to restart my mac into bootcamp just to work of some of my workflows (maybe my computer is just slow). Anyways just wanted to say hi to everyone here, so Hi.

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Alteryx community!  Don't forget there's lots of free learning right here on the community itself.  Make use of the Academy section of the community and the free learning paths, interactive lessons, and videos!

Cheers!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Bumipig

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

I recommend you the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Don't forget that we have a lot of great resources to help you through your learning journey. Here it is the Exam Prep Guide if you need.

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers, 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels