Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Introducing Angeline Paul

AngelinePaul
5 - Atom

Hi, I'm Angeline. I'm a 10+ years experienced BI team lead, worked on tools like Tableau, SAP BI, Informatica. I just started on my journey with Alteryx and so thrilled to explore the tool.

4 REPLIES 4
AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @AngelinePaul, welcome to the Community! We have a passionate group of active community users and would be delighted to help you along in your journey. Since you are starting out, I would suggest checking out the learning materials available under the Academy section at the top left of the Community menu. Alteryx has created a lot of curated learning material for users starting out, and of course, feel free to reach out with any questions on the Designer Discussions board.

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @AngelinePaul

great to see so much enthusiasm! You're in the right place, you'll meet a lot of Data passionates here in our Community. 

Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

We recently launched an Industry Discussions forum to engage on your specific domain of expertise. We are building up content with our members and we would welcome your contributions. 

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

Don't forget to subscribe to the boards so you won't miss anything! 

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to seeing you around the community! 

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
AngelinePaul
5 - Atom

Thank you StephJ !

AngelinePaul
5 - Atom

Thank you AbhilashR !

Labels