Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hi Team, I could use some help

byrontquinn
5 - Atom

Hello Team,

I love Alteryx, I had no technical background whatsoever and found it so intuitive and fun. Now I'm a project manager at JPMorgan and use it everyday. I have run into a problem and am hoping someone here might be able to assist.

I believe at some point either a duplicate profile was created or somehow my profile was wiped out. I passed my core certification exam on 1/15/20, and yet when I went to take my advanced certification exam it would not let me because this profile does not have a core certification associated with it. Is there a way to recover my other profile somehow?? or do I just need to start over and take the core cert again?

Thanks for your help, and for a great product & community!

Byron Quinn

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

You would need to submit a ticket to Alteryx Support for this. But I would just retake the Core exam, as it may well have expired by now and It'll be good practice for the Advanced exam.

Good Luck!

Philip

byrontquinn
5 - Atom

Okay no problem. thanks

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome. Let me know if anything else 🙂

Labels