Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Helloooo Community :) -- Mike

mikecusic
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hey e'rebody,

I'm Mike - I just started a new role here on the Alteryx community team as 'Multimedia Producer.' When I first started a few years ago at Alteryx, I was in charge of re-vamping all of the interactive lessons on the Academy team. You may recognize my dulcet tones as narrator (*shudder*). My education background is in film / animation but I've always found myself working in the ed-tech space, bringing learning materials to life through motion design. I'm really excited to help make fresh content to help you all be as successful as possible working in Alteryx! And if there are any topics you feel could use focus, please let me know :)

I was born (and went to university) in California but my family moved around a lot as a kid until we ended up in Colorado where I've been ever since - though I'm just about to make a big move to Utah for a new chapter in life. I'm a huge nerd for experimental animation, music, and comic books. Love to learn and expose myself to new experiences whenever I can.  I'll see you all around the community!

2 REPLIES 2
MaddieJ
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

So exciting to have a long time Community person officially join the Community team!

TheOC
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hey @mikecusic 
awesome to hear more about your background - ed-tech is always rewarding, keeping something balanced between fun and educational.

Bulien
Labels