Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello , new here

Mouhsine_Bella
5 - Atom

Hi everyone,

My name is Mouhsine AitBella, I am a participant to the 2020 ADAPT program , I'm also currently studying a master degree in big data analytics .

I'm happy to be one of alteryx community, I wish to improve my knowledge more about data science by using alteryx products.

my linkedin :  www.linkedin.com/in/aitbella-mouhsine

2 REPLIES 2
cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi Mouhsine

Welcome to community and it's great to hear that you heard about Alteryx through the ADAPT programme. 

I remember when I discovered Alteryx it really opened up the possibilities for data analysis and I love using the tool.

How are you finding using Alteryx? 

Chris

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Mouhsine_Bella

Welcome on board! Very glad to see that you are registered to ADAPT. It will surely be a fascinating adventure! Here you can find all the details and FAQs to help you in your journey!

I recommend the beginner Weekly challenges to get more practice and have fun too. 

Let us know if you have any questions! 

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels