Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Hello from a Tax Nerd

jsegall
5 - Atom

Hi Alteryx Community,

My name is Jennifer and I am starting the process to obtain Core Certification. I'm a self-described tax nerd that is looking to use Alteryx to make the numerous data analysis and clensing processes we perform more efficient. As with many finance professionals, I find most of my time is spent with gathering and clensing data rather than analyzing data. I look forward to learning from fellow tax nerds how Alteryx is used in the tax world and I look forward to obtaining my Core and Advanced certifications.

1 REPLY 1
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hello, @jsegall

Let me start saying that you are in the best path to make the data analysis of a self-described tax nerd way more efficient! Then, I want to share the amazing Core and Advanced Certification Preparation videos that we have available in the Alteryx Academy for you! Check them out and happy solving! 

Flávia Brancato
Labels