Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Greetings

leymandudu
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone, I came across this great tool and platform yesterday. All along, my experience has been fascinating. Looking forward to learn many more exciting stuff with the Alteryx Designer and hopefully land a job as an Alteryx Pro.

8 REPLIES 8
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Welcome to the Alteryx community @leymandudu! I would highly recommend the Interactive Lessons to help you learn the product if you haven't already checked it out.

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

hi @leymandudu 

Welcome To Alteryx!

count on us if you need help or further guidance on your journey!

Happy Alteryx-ing!

leymandudu
7 - Meteor

Thank you so much.

I have installed the Designer App but during the tour guide, I couldn't assign sort order to the Tutorial Data.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@leymandudu 

You mean to the Start Here workflows?

Which one of them are you trying?

Can you share at least a screenshot of what's happening in you Designer?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @leymandudu

welcome on board! 

Since you're just discovering Alteryx Designer, I would definitely recommend starting with Getting Started Learning Path in Alteryx Academy, and as you get more comfortable -- making an attempt at doing some of the beginner Weekly challenges.

Steph Vitale-Havreng
leymandudu
7 - Meteor

Please find attached, the screenshot for the error while trying to apply sorting tool to the tutorial data in the Tour Guide Screen of the Alteryx Designer.

Thanks

leymandudu
7 - Meteor

Hi Betreff,

It's been well over 3 business days now, I am yet to receive my 90-day free trial activation key.

What options do I have to get the key?

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @leymandudu 

Unfortunately, I can't see below the tooltip to see the whole workflow.

Can you try running it (even when it'll throw errors) so the Sort tool can pick up the Metadata?

Let me know

Labels