Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Emerging Technologies Student

Hello Alteryx Community, 

My name is Gabriel Vivanco. I am a CSUF student from April Morris's ACCT 404 Class. I've had previous exposure to Alteryx and other data manipulation software like it, but I am learning significantly more through the Altyerx community. I am eager to take this journey towards proficiency with the rest of the community. 

May your workflows run without error 

2 REPLIES 2
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Hi @GabrielVivanco1999  - hope your Alteryx journey is going well!  Just wanted to drop in and mention there are several great free resources available to guide you in your learning.  The Academy section of the Community has Learning Paths, demonstration videos, etc.  Be sure to make use of those!

Cheers!

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @GabrielVivanco1999

Thanks for introducing yourself to the Community and welcome to Alteryx family!

Check out the weekly challenges to test your skills! Note the "Labels" component on the right - you can sort by tools or by "beginner" so you can test out your skills! 

Feel free to start a new conversation in the Discussions section if you have any questions.  

I wish you luck, enjoy learning & keep us posted.

Cheers,

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Labels