Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

ChrissyWilson80 Software Developer new to Alteryx

ChrissyWilson80
5 - Atom

Hi everyone, I'm new to the community.  We are using this software in my Masters level Data Engineering class.  Our teacher encouraged us to join the community to get help we may need and use this great source of information.  I have been a software developer for 16 years and I just recently decided to get my masters degree to help me move into management positions in the industry.  This is a new tool to me and I am hoping learning this tool will help me beyond my courses.  

1 REPLY 1
NitashaP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ChrissyWilson80 Welcome to the Alteryx Community! You have come the right place for information! Be sure to check out some of our Groups & Events, it is a great learn and connect with others. 

Labels