Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

CSUF Student

jesseyd05
5 - Atom

My name is Jessey from Cal State Fullerton. I am currently a student enrolled in the Accounting class taught by Professor April Morris called The Emerging Technologies in Accounting. I am excited to know more about Alteryx and what benefits Alteryx can bring to the business world. After using Alteryx on a few projects, I am amazed by how much time I can save in cleaning, concatenating, and analyzing the data. I believe it will help me in my career in accounting.

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Jessy, 

My name is Gabriel Vivanco and I am also taking professor Morris' ACCT 404 Class. We are so lucky to be learning these relevant Softwares early on. I don't know about you, but classes like these make me feel infinitely more confident about entering the workforce soon. 

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Welcome to the Alteryx community @GabrielVivanco1999 and @jesseyd05 !  I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information on the community pages.  Make sure you check out the Academy section of the community - it has lots of great free tools to help you on your learning path with Alteryx.

Cheers!

Labels