Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More
It's the most wonderful time of the year - Santalytics 2020 is here! This year, Santa's workshop needs the help of the Alteryx Community to help get back on track, so head over to the Group Hub for all the info to get started!

Atabarezz

Alteryx Partner

Hi All,

That's a nice thread I wanted to contribute... I'm into advanced analytics for a couple of years now and got Alteryx in my radar in 2014!

• I have considerable experience in credit risk analytics and RWA optimisaiton. 
  • Worked as an analytics driven business consultant for top tier telecoms and banks in MENA region
  • Completed projects in credit risk, marketing and sales analytics.
  • I've done analytics business development for the last year with 1,4 mio USD sales and %140 overachivement
  • I'm looking forwart to become an integrator and reselling partner
  • I'm holding a masters in Industrial engineering and a Bsc. in Mechanical Eng.

Looking forward  to get more practice with Alteryx, Tableau and Hortonworks for in-database blending, predictive analytics and visualisations...

Best

Altan

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner
Alteryx Partner

Can't believe it's been 5 years! 

Labels