Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Alex Bernal : Intellese (Houston) : Oil&Gas, Land Management, OCR Text Extraction, DataSci

alex_Intellese
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, Been a Alteryx user for some years now. Recently got hired by a Oil&Gas / Land Management Data Science company.

We do an array of projects, OCR Text Extraction, Data Prep, Analytics, and Geospacial Projects.

For over 15 years, I ran a quantitative research company and have built many investment models for professional money managers, mainly using the platform Buildalpha.com.

I started my career at the Beverly Hills branch of Bear Stearns & Co. in the ultra-high net worth wealth management division. In, 2007 I migrated over to M&N Trading, LLC. where he joined the prop trading desk and specialized in statistical arbitrage, yield curve basis arbitrage and STIRs algorithmic strategies. 
Originally from Santa Barbara California, I holds both the Certified Financial Technician (CFTe ®) & the Chartered Market
Technician (CMT) designation, in addition to a bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Southern California and two
separate masters degrees: Masters in Data Science from Syracuse University & Masters on Science in Financial Engineering from WorldQuant University.

Feel free to connect with my anytime for networking or any fun financial projects.

my Linkedin is https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexb4/

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hello fellow Texan, welcome to the Community. 

It sounds like you've got lots of great applications for Alteryx in your line of work. @ me in a post if you ever want to talk spatial (or anything else Alteryx). 

There's a Houston based Alteryx User Group you can check out for local-ized events (still virtual for the time being):

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Houston-TX/gp-p/Houston-TX 

Happy Alteryx-ing!

estherb47
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Welcome @alex_Intellese !

There are so many incredible resources here, and you're lucky to have @CharlieS in your state. Also, @Deanna is one of THE experts on geospatial, and another Texan.

Cheers,

Esther

Labels