Welcome & Introductions

Get to know the people behind the avatar! Introduce yourself, welcome peers, build connections & extend your network.

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the Community. We'd love to get to know you!

Learn More

Accounting Student at CSUF

zhengtaojiang
5 - Atom

Hi Alteryx Community, 

I am an accounting student at CSUF. I'm currently enrolled in Acct 404 "Emerging Technologies in Accounting" class. This is a brand new class offered in our school and I was very excited to learn different tools to better understand and visualize data. I believe this course can gear me up for my future career. 

We have learned a great deal on Tableau and UiPath, and I'm thrilled to learn more about Alteryx. 

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @zhengtaojiang!

Welcome to the Alteryx Community!

I'm excited for you to get a chance to learn about Alteryx! Some good resource recommendations, our Getting Started Learning Path as an awesome place to start learning, and once you're feeling a bit more comfortable you can also try out our Weekly Challenges to test your skills on more real world themed problems. Our discussion boards are also a good place to ask questions or explore different ways of solving a problem!

Hopefully these help you out!

KylieF