Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #98: SANTALYTICS 2017 - Part 2

jssandom
8 - Asteroid

Tried to include tool category on my output.. (finding reporting tools really fiddly to work with!)

jamielaird
14 - Magnetar

Had to do a fair bit of peaking at other people's approaches to get there with this one. Reporting tools are my nemesis. Solution below:

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-12-30 at 17.57.06.pngScreenshot 2018-12-30 at 17.57.26.png
JoshuaGostick
11 - Bolide

My solution :)

Spoiler
challenge_98.PNG
ipeng
8 - Asteroid

good to learn the reporting tools

RichoBsJ
11 - Bolide

Hi! Here my solution :)

nini
8 - Asteroid

My Solution:

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

This was challenging as I have never used the overlay tool, but I definitely plan on using it in the future!

Spoiler
Challenge 98.PNG
I did my final output to a temporary PDF and thought that looked pretty good. It definitely is hard to see in just a browse tool. 
LukeM

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

Whew, this was an exercise in frustration with XML errors and fiddly format-matching, but I definitely learned a lot about configuring report tools!

Comments:

Spoiler
Prior to this, I didn't know that the Overlay tool existed!

My solution doesn't include all of the details (such as separating out the tools that require a data install, titles, explanation graphic, etc.) However, I got the main point of the challenge, and definitely upped my reporting game!

My result:

Spoiler
challenge_98_output.PNG

Workflow:

Spoiler
challenge_98_workflow1.PNG

challenge_98_workflow2.PNGchallenge_98_workflow4.PNGchallenge_98_workflow3.PNGchallenge_98_workflow5.PNG

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula
Spoiler
Phew, got my practice with reporting tools done for the day!

Capture.PNG2.PNG