Join the Alteryx Community’s Maveryx Summer Cup event! Compete, network with others, and earn your gold through a series of challenges from July 24th to August 11th. Learn more about the event here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #6: Spatial Route

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

nice tool training I received from the solution. Can anyone explain why these subtle differences are in the original solution and in my solution as well? I'd like to receive a badge please :-)

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Still getting different numbers that the solution but I noticed others are seeing the same

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
locunhalima
7 - Meteor

My solution.

dillon_bok
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
week6.PNG

Used Spatial formulas instead of the Spatial tools

CaraI
Alteryx
Alteryx

Three different solutions included - mostly because I missed the part about output the spatial object :).   Just goes to show the versatility of Alteryx. 

MMehdi
8 - Asteroid

Challenge resolved

Spoiler
WorkflowWorkflow
JDelgado
8 - Asteroid

This one was interesting - not too difficult once I got my thinking straight. Did I really need to use 3 multi-row formulas?

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Here is my version

Gauthier_B
8 - Asteroid

Interesting challenge, I have used multirow formulas but now I see there are much simpler/faster solutions.

Spoiler
week6_screen.png
daniel_ferreira
8 - Asteroid

Follow my solution file attached...