Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

Jemma
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you for the pick up good luck with the study

DavidThorpe
Alteryx
Alteryx

The Null values in the output data threw me off for a while, but a good use of the multi-row formula tool.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Badger
6 - Meteoroid

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

KeithTroutt
8 - Asteroid

good challenge

RolandSchubert
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

My solution. 

Anastasiia
8 - Asteroid

Hi @GeneR

There is a mistake in example presented in Alteryx flow. Instead of 233 there should be 230. Would you be able to correct? 

mistake.JPG

BR,

Anastasiia 

Tom_Luthi
8 - Asteroid
solution attached.

Nicholas_Bowskill
7 - Meteor

A little different where the null sections are, however it makes sense to me to have it a null value when null entries are made.

kexelby
7 - Meteor

My solution to this weeks challenge! 

Anastasiia
8 - Asteroid

My solution is here