Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #3: Running Averages

karolina_m
5 - Atom

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

cmcclellan
13 - Pulsar

I think I've got it, but what's a good test to make sure that the output I generate is identical to the intended output ?

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Ilías
7 - Meteor

Fun to use the multi-row tool

CHarrison
8 - Asteroid

Pretty much the same solution without the RecordID & Dynamic Renames 🙂 

Elena_Caric
8 - Asteroid

Done

adamp
7 - Meteor

Continuing trek to join the century club this year. About 96 to go...

Spoiler

bdaniels
8 - Asteroid

included with check

ivoller
12 - Quasar

That was definitely a challenge until I realized the main tool to use

cmarchese
7 - Meteor

This one was tricky.

AKnutson11
7 - Meteor

I had to reference the posted solution to get there. One question I have is what prevents the posted solution from using previous values when the HP does not match? 

Spoiler