Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #120: Popular Baby Names

omercado05
7 - Meteor

Here is my solution. I definitely feel like it can be better, but limiting myself to just the tools noted in ADAPT: Fundamentals Weeks 1-3 made it more interesting.

Leeia_I
9 - Comet

Newbie here! I have successfully completed the challenge, but could someone critique me on ways that I could have done it more efficiently or with less steps? 

Thanks!

Spoiler
screenshot.jpg

salgamez
6 - Meteoroid

I'm new to the tool, I found it a bit difficult completing this challenge since I'm still in Week 3 Day 2 and some tools icons had not been covered yet. It definitely took me more than 75 minutes  😀

Gbenga_Opadiji
7 - Meteor

Some of the tools were new to me. I had to look for a shorter means of achieving the same result.

SamuelOtisi
7 - Meteor

Here is a solution to the challenge, wow my less tool yielding accurate results.

way2cuul
6 - Meteoroid

A good challenge.  My solution is probably not the most efficient.  Does anybody know of a tool that can suggest optimizations or where I might go to see optimized workflows?

jgalbert
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, 

I have completed my first weekly challenge :).  It made me think a bit but was fun to solve.  I am attaching my solution.  I used only the tools that I have learned about so far.  

Thanks so much, 

Janice 

edgarcvellar
6 - Meteoroid

my answer took me while but here it is

vincenz1991
6 - Meteoroid

my solution

vincenz1991_0-1592252421225.png

jerrytran
6 - Meteoroid

Baby Names Challenge