Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #38: Data Blending for Batch Output

Deliverance
7 - Meteor

@asteryx This is what my solution was also. The business user of this report would want to see the product/region names, not "random" numbers.  I couldn't figure out why everyone was using ToString until I opened another workflow and looked at the output file name column.

asteryx
8 - Asteroid

Ah! - All is clear,

Thanks, @Deliverance .

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

solution attached

kaustubh
5 - Atom

Hi ,

Almost same the solution.

myastarling
10 - Fireball

I'm kind of scratching my head about the field that other people are creating with the formula tool because that field isn't in the sample output. here's my solution -- it matches the output, but doesn't include the additional field that other people are including.

myastarling
10 - Fireball

Ok I think I'm getting it... It's not that the output is the actual output, it's that once these are exported to a csv file, that is what you should be seeing in one file. It's just a coinky dink that that sample output also has 15 rows. Here goes attempt #2

MartinLuus
7 - Meteor

KaleyVolk1
7 - Meteor

I just started using this application (love it btw) and here is my solution!

DataG8
8 - Asteroid

Input/Output tools might by my kryptonite. They trip me up all the time.

Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
arein0
8 - Asteroid