Santalytics 2020

Chat, collaborate and share your ideas on how to get Santa's Workshop back up and running!

Submit your entry here! Official Santalytics Submission Thread

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This is the official (and only) place to enter your submission for Santalytics.  For your entry to be considered, it must be posted as a response here as no other entries will be valid. The process to submit your entry is simple and outlined below.

1. Post a reply to this thread

2. Include a detailed explanation of the analytic application and benefits provided to Santa’s Workshop and/or your business.

3. Attach the application file or Alteryx Designer Workflow

1. If you cannot share the application itself, provide a more detailed description of the functionality and output of the application

If you have questions about the submission process, please post those as a new discussion topic in the Santalytics Forum.  This thread is strictly for submissions.

We can’t wait to see what all of you share in here, and to make it a little more interesting, we’d like to encourage all community members (even those not actively submitting) to offer a “like” to the entries that you find the most exciting or useful!

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
21 REPLIES 21
cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I created an app that let's Santa decide what rating of toys kids should get and distribute them based on their naughty/nice score from tweets. 

The app provides how many kids will get toys based on the stock of toys and how much stock is leftover. 

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I know this is a bit late, but wanted to post our awesome NA Central User Group App (built in 20 minutes). It was fun to go through and leverage the Toy review dataset to figure out how Santa could distribute toys based off reviews. I want to give credit to the group: @BradWerner, Adnan Janjua,@Mjohnce, Jose Herrera, Nic Herfal,  and @loganmjung for coming up with a solid idea and app that could be built so quickly!

We also gave Santa the ability to distinguish if he wanted to provide stock from a toy that was new or used. Here is the workflow and front end interface:

cplewis90_0-1609903705898.png

cplewis90_1-1609903768508.png

Thanks to all those who participated in our NA Central User Group and came up with other ideas!