Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire Europe 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Agenda Builder

FameAsser
6 - Meteoroid

Hi

Does anyone know when the Agenda Builder will be available for us to use for the event so we can start getting things planned in?

Regards

Dave

4 REPLIES 4
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for posting to the Buzz @FameAsser! Great question!

The Agenda Builder for this year's conference will be available exclusively through the Mobile App, which is scheduled to go-live soon. Registered attendee's will receive an email notification as soon as its launched. 

It should also be noted that adding sessions to your personal schedule within the app does not guarantee you a spot.  However, seating onsite will be on a first-come first-serve basis.

Hope this helps! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Jo-B
8 - Asteroid

By when will be the app available?

LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Jo-B,

I just confirmed with our events team that the mobile app for Inspire Europe is scheduled to go live tomorrow, 3 October!

All registered attendees can expect to receive an email with instructions & next steps in the morning.

Thanks for posting, and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Per
11 - Bolide
I have been unable to log on to the app with ny e-mail and the provided password. I know there has been some issues with my registration due switching of an e-mail address which might be causing the issue?