Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire Europe 2017 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date on all things Inspire Europe!

Alteryx Developers | Pop-Up Community Kiosk

TashaA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Do you love sharing and finding answers to your data problems on the Alteryx Community? Are you interested in creating awesome new functionality for the Alteryx Platform? Then think about swinging by the Community Kiosk at the Alteryx Lounge from 12:00-13:00 on Tuesday, September 12th at Inspire! I will be there and I would love to hear about how you are using the Alteryx Developer Tools to extend the Alteryx Platform. SDKs, custom tools, crazy nested batch macros-I want to see it all!

If your schedule is too full for the pop-up, then find me in the Solutions Center. I will be there all day ready to help you establish connectivity to your data sources, show you some of our latest SDK offerings, or even talk about transposing your data sets.

Also, if you are interested in learning more about the Developer Tools and offerings that Alteryx has, then swing by the APIs and SDKs Tech Track on Tuesday afternoon-@NeilR and myself will be there sharing a wealth of great information about building for the Alteryx Platform. See you tomorrow at the Tobacco Docks!

0 REPLIES 0