Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

What was everyone's favourite Inspire?

AdamR_AYX
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Somehow I have made it to my 16th Inspire conference and have spent the morning looking forward to number 16 by looking back and reminiscing on some of my favourite Inspires of years past. So for those of you who have been to previous Inspires: which was your favourite and why?

For me, it's a tie between Nashville 2019 and London Tobacco Wharf 2017. Nashville because it was such a beautiful venue and city (I'm a big country music fan) and just the size and energy of the audience that year. London 2017 was a special year for me as we got to publicly announce our new AMP engine and closed out the conference on the main stage taking questions about it.

What about everyone else?

Adam Riley
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adriley/
6 REPLIES 6
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Agreed, Nashville 2019 was the best!

tiB_GmJQQN-IZT3sy2Qt-w.jpg

...albeit my only Inspire conference, but that's beside the point

David-Carnes
12 - Quasar

I've been to two Inspires, so I have two favorites:

Anaheim in 2018, because it was my first AND I got to cheer for Nicole Johnson as she took the Grand Prix.

Nashville in 2019 because I managed to score a selfie with Nicole Johnson's husband.   And oh yeah, I got to be a speaker with a couple of my coworkers about how we are helping our local government and our citizens.

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Definitely Nashville for me.  It was the first Inspire since GKO earlier that year, which is where all the ACEs really bonded and in my opinion really became a family, so Nashville was amazing fun.  And it's such a great city!

patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I'm here to agree with everyone else about Nashville.

patrick_digan_0-1621350370766.png

terry10
11 - Bolide

I liked Vegas, no so much because of the venue, but because the conference wasn't too big yet; I met lots of great people and got into every session I wanted. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Since I joined Alteryx at the end of 2019, this is my first Inspire - which I am loving in - but I have to admit that just by you all sharing your best moments from the past events, it put me right in there with you. I am sure it was a LOT OF FUN! 😎

Flávia Brancato