Now that it's live, don't forget to accept your certification badge on Credly today! Learn more here.
We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email support@alteryx.com for assistance.

Inspire | Buzz

The go-to community resource for Alteryx Global Virtual Inspire conference attendees. Ask questions, connect with peers & share your experience!

What do you miss most with an in-person Inspire Conference?

melissa_m
7 - Meteor

Meeting passionate Alteryx Designers in person!

5 REPLIES 5
Maskell_Rascal
13 - Pulsar

Oh so many things! The networking and hands-on demos to name a few, but really just the ability to geek out with fellow Alteryx users that are passionate about data analytics. 

kelly_gilbert
12 - Quasar

Ditto - I'm an extreme introvert, but I totally missed the opportunity to meet people from the community or strike up a random conversation with my seat neighbor in a session. I vividly remember happening to run into @BradWerner in Nashville in 2019 after we'd interacted in the Community and on Twitter!

I also missed being away at a conference. It's so much easier to focus on the material when you're there, full-time, rather than being at your office (or home office) and feeling like you need to multi-task.

mbarone
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

I miss connecting and mingling in person with the community!

mceleavey
16 - Nebula

I miss randomly bumping into community users I know and us both doing the simultaneous pointing thing:

mceleavey_0-1621598382476.jpeg

mceleavey
16 - Nebula

@kelly_gilbert ,

the next time we're at a real world Inspire I'm going to run up to you and point.

M.