I hope we are all getting buzzed about Inspire 2019 in Nashville which is now just over a month away! I know I'm excited to head over to the states to see everyone and everything Alteryx have to offer!
At the conference I'll be presenting a talk on how I built a workflow which converts a portrait image into a lego set; pretty cool right?!
Original PhilLego Phil
Well, during the session, I will also be giving one individual the chance to win a legoset of their own face!
To enter, just follow these steps;
1. Take a square photo of your head, use the picture of @PhilipMannering above as an example (make sure you have a plain background, try to reduce shadow and don't wear a jazzy scarf, cough @NicoleJohnson)
2. Load your picture to the dropbox that can be found here (please include your name and email address (with which you registered to Inspire with, when you upload!): https://til.bi/LegoMe
Both the above steps can easily be done through mobile, so hopefully this won't take too much effort!
And of course, some competition rules;
1. One winner will be chosen via a random generator during the session. The chosen entrant will be contacted the week after Inspire 2019 to arrange delivery (and an opportunity to take/choose another photo).
2. Your email address will be cross-checked against a list of registered email addresses for Inspire 2019; if you are not registered your entry will b e removed.
3. Bonus points for attending my session!
As a runner-up prize, everyone that submits there photograph will be emailed a pdf file containing their 'Lego Self', alongside a sheet which details which products are needed to build the portrait, which can be used to purchase the appropriate parts from the Lego Store themselves.
Thanks; I look forward to seeing everyone there!
Please include your email addresses as the image title; Dropbox do not share your email addresses on submission I have identified; for those who have already submitted, I will reach out via message to get your email address :)