Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

FREE Certifications Available at Inspire EMEA!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You can find an update on free certifications in this blog

The Certification team is excited to announce that it will be offering free Alteryx Designer Expert and Alteryx Predictive Master Certification onsite at INSPIRE EMEA on Monday, October 17 and Tuesday, October 18. In addition to being able to take the test for free, candidates will enjoy the fact that the exam will be proctored onsite rather than via the typical online proctoring process.

More information and registration details for these certifications coming soon! In the meantime, if you still need to register for Inspire EMEA click here!

Certification_Designer_Expert.pngCertification_Designer_Predictive.png

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
36 REPLIES 36
peter_gb
9 - Comet

@michelebossalina  This is great news! Thanks for reconsidering this!

peter_gb
9 - Comet

@michelebossalina  Ok next question, originally this session was displaying the times Mon OR Tues 9-5pm

Now the website has updated, the session is only Monday 9 - 12.15

Having already booked my transport to arrive Monday night, I cannot do this exam based on that scheduling.
Will there also be a session on Tuesday as well? Or just this Monday session?

Before

peter_gb_0-1664393194447.png

Now 

peter_gb_1-1664393210290.png

Thanks, Peter

Edit - I just checked the initial post and it does state "The Certification team is excited to announce that it will be offering free Alteryx Designer Expert and Alteryx Predictive Master Certification onsite at INSPIRE EMEA on Monday, October 17 and Tuesday, October 18."

michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@peter_gb Hi Peter! Thank you for your message. The following exams are being offered both Monday, October 18 and Tuesday, October 19.  There are two sessions daily 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. Please use the session codes below when registering. Our team is working to update the registration portal and folks will be able to register for the exams by 9:00 am EST time tomorrow. Thank you for your feedback and patience while our system updates. We are excited that so many are interested in becoming certified and wish the best of luck to all! If you have any challenges tomorrow please reach out. 

• New Session Codes:
    • 7001-A/B: Predictive + Expert Cert/Exams - MONDAY
    • 7002-A/B: Core Advanced Foundation MC Cert/Exams - MONDAY
    • 7003-A/B: Predictive + Expert Cert/Exams - TUESDAY
    • 7004-A/B: Core Advanced Foundation MC Cert/Exams - TUESDAY
peter_gb
9 - Comet

@michelebossalina  Ah found it now - thank you! I could only see Monday's session for ages, it has appeared now. Thanks for your help on this, looking forward to it :)

MeganDibble
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi everyone,

You can find an update on free certifications in this blog

@ashleysarnacki 

peter_gb
9 - Comet

Pleased to say I passed the Predictive exam so all of this was worth it, thank you Alteryx for organising - this is a very good feature of the conference.

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Great work @peter_gb 

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com