Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

FREE Certifications Available at Inspire EMEA!

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

You can find an update on free certifications in this blog

The Certification team is excited to announce that it will be offering free Alteryx Designer Expert and Alteryx Predictive Master Certification onsite at INSPIRE EMEA on Monday, October 17 and Tuesday, October 18. In addition to being able to take the test for free, candidates will enjoy the fact that the exam will be proctored onsite rather than via the typical online proctoring process.

More information and registration details for these certifications coming soon! In the meantime, if you still need to register for Inspire EMEA click here!

Certification_Designer_Expert.pngCertification_Designer_Predictive.png

Will Machin
Community Management Team Lead
Alteryx
36 REPLIES 36
michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Carlithian You no longer need the training pass to register for an exam at EMEA! We've decided to open the exam registration up to all attendees. 

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I completely echo @cgoodman3 ’s view.

Had i known that there is no agenda item available for a general pass on the first 2 days, i would have reconsidered attending Inspire EMEA 2022!

From the discussions in this thread, clearly not making the “free” expert exams free is a departure from precedent INSPIRE.

Considering this is the first Inspire EMEA in 3 years, i am sure a lot of people were looking forward to re-experience the magic of INSPIRE 2019. Alas, this is not the case…

Hence the disappointment and surprise felt so many on this thread. I wonder i am the only one feeling this way…

Since we are still 3 weeks away, can Alteryx team please reconsider the User feedback? 

dawn 

michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@peter_gb  As of this morning you can register for the exams without having to purchase a training pass. We've opened the certification exams to all attendees. Thank you for the feedback and good luck with the exam! :)

michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@cgoodman3 Thank you for the feedback! We've opened the exams up to all attendees and a training pass purchase is no longer required. You should be able to go in and register now.

michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@MPohlers Thank you for your feedback! A training pass purchase is no longer a requirement to register for the exam. Exam registration is now open to all attendees. We hope to see you in the exam room! 

michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@Jean-Balteryx Hi, we've read the comments and paid attention to the feedback!  Training pass purchases are no longer required to register to take an exam. 

DawnDuong
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @michelebossalina 

That’s great news. But can you help check the portal? It still does not allow registration for exam without a training pass.
Thank you!

9145F67B-F5E8-4993-9AF6-7FDB713A88FD.png

michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@DawnDuong Thank you for letting me know! I am looking into it right now and will let you know once the portal is updated.

michelebossalina
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@DawnDuong We are updating the site now and anyone who wants to register to take an exam at Inspire EMEA should be able to do that by the end of the day today. Thanks for the feedback and for your patience! 

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

I know there will be many happy users now. Really looking forward to seeing more people join the club.

Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com