Check out the Inspire breakout session catalog! From inspiring stories about business transformation to analytics best practices, our breakout sessions have something for everyone.  

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Engagement Badge Task - Your best session of the day?

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Inspire#2Tasks.png

The Virtual Inspire is about to begin and we can't wait for it! The weekly challenges are just the beginning, and we wanted to challenge you even more! Want to play and win new fun badges? Are you ready guys?

Share your feedback below about the best session of the day. Which guru revealed new inspirations? What product development thrilled you? What big news got you excited? What training took you to the next level in data analysis?

Long story, short, what thrilled you? Share your best & favorite session with our community on this thread. 

As you complete this fun task, our Community Managers will be granting you the related badge. Remember! At the end of day 4, if you complete all three tasks, you will get the Engaged User Badge as a reward for going all the way!

INSPIRE-#4tasks.png

Simple as that.

Happy sharing! Check out the Engagement Badge Challenge Post here for the full rundown on activities!

Steph Vitale-Havreng
97 REPLIES 97
preeti_hied
6 - Meteoroid

So hard to choose the best as I am liking All.

But I must say : Grandprix session is NEW Live event for me creating so much excitement so definitely Kudos to the one who thought of developing this session to make it interactive and 

I am will be biased for my session : Disrupting HigherEd with analytics automation leveraging Alteryx

ScottG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Unfortunately at past Inspire conferences, I never seemed to be able to get a good seat for each of the in-person Grands Prix. This year of course I was on the front row.  Extremely well done!  It wins as my best session of the day today.

Scott Gurney
Strategic Sales Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.
Paul-Evans
9 - Comet

Day 1 - Introduction to Working with APIs in Designer with Shaan Mistry

Day 2 - Design Patterns in Alteryx with Joshua Burkhow and Chris Goodman

Day 3 - Enterprise ETL in Alteryx: Building Stable and Flexible Data Pipelines with Luke Light

Inactive User
Not applicable

Thank you @MaddieJ😁

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Some really interesting questions raised by will.i.am today.  His session wasn't what I was expecting at all and it was a nice surprise.

Looking fly as always, especially the mask. 😁

Shifty_2-1621589464650.png

CharlesMatthews
6 - Meteoroid

Really enjoyed the conference so far - been able to enjoy a great variety of talks throughout the week!

In particular what has excited me:

AMP - processing datasets sometimes near 100s of GB this is a really exciting development on speeding up processing

Finding a Mercedes Benz in a haystack - really interesting to hear from the industry on implementing a workflow to solve a process & getting wins quickly. Also, the value when knowing "good enough" is good enough. 

CharlesMatthews_0-1621590892276.png

The musical interludes & DJ sets have always been welcome in breaking up the day too!

CharlesMatthews_1-1621590929246.png

mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Best session of the day for me was absolutely the Grand Prix!  Watching @NicoleJohnson beat out @Kenda by milliseconds had me on the edge of my seat!  Congrats to both of you!

And seeing the winning cup to go to @jarrod representing #TeamVertical was the ultimate highlight!!!

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Let's  hand the B.S. (Best Session) award to Jeff Stroud.  He stepped up to the plate and hit a home-run.  Hanna Fry and Will.I.Am were of course excellent too.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
AkimasaKajitani
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Grand Prix is very exciting session for me.

Are there any grids available for partners?

In the future, I would like to challenge it.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Wrapping up here, I have to go with the Dr. Hanna Fry session and the AMAZING Grand Prix. Man, they are truly racers! 🔥What a show! 

Flávia Brancato