Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

Inspire | Buzz

Ask questions, connect with other conference attendees, and share your experience.

Boston and CT User Group in Vegas! Hybrid Meeting

DanielG
12 - Quasar

HI all,

Myself and @T-McGough are reviving the Connecticut Alteryx User Group, and the Boston User Group has been kind enough to work with us on a combined hybrid User Group Meeting that will happen at the Alteryx Inspire 2023 in Vegas.  First off, thanks to @JoyG , @JoshuaM and @FIGBOS for helping us learn how to do this!!!

Here is a link to the User Group Meeting, which will be from 1:30-2:30 PT on the Thursday of Inspire, if you are interested in attending.  We will have Alteryx ACE @chriswilliams41 as a guest speaker for this meeting!!!

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Boston-MA-New-England/Alteryx-Inspire-BOS-CT-User-Group-Meeting/ec-...

Our CT page is still being ironed out, but will be up and running shortly.  

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Can't wait! Super excited for this meeting, @DanielG

Flávia Brancato
DanielG
12 - Quasar

@FláviaB I can't wait. I forget when you said you are getting here, but if you are here already send me an email so we can meet in person.  I already had the pleasure of bumping into @chriswilliams41 at the shoe shine this morning and then to listen to him present the Intro to Alteryx Server Admin session first thing this morning.  It was a great session.  This Inspire is off to a great start. 👍

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@DanielG, you are making my FOMO get worse! 🤣 See you all tomorrow! 

Flávia Brancato
DanielG
12 - Quasar

Sorry!!!  haha.  See you tomorrow.