Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Thanking the Alteryx Community Team - Inspire 2018!!!

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

What an incredible Alteryx Inspire Conference!!!  Somehow you manage not only to make it bigger, but better every year. 

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for all that you do!!!

@TuvyL you do an amazing job running the ACE program, communicating with us, answering our calls and texts, and connecting us with others.  Thank you for all the help you give us throughout the year with local user groups as well.

@JulieH@TaraM@LeahK@LaurenU@MaddieJ what a great community of users and community events you foster.  You really know how to make it special for all of us!  The event for the User Group leaders was top-notch!

@ChristineB@CristonS@ElizabethB@JoeM  Wow that Expert exam may have been the hardest I've ever taken in my life!  But that's the point - if it were easy, everyone would be an expert.  It was SUPPOSED TO BE A CHALLENGE.  Sure, passing it would have been the cherry on top of the Inspire sundae, but there's always next year.  (I live in Cleveland - it's a saying we have become used to.)  

This is not an exhaustive list.  I just wanted to recognize a few individuals from Alteryx who helped make Inspire special to me this year.  Please by all means continue to add to this thread as you see fit.

5 REPLIES 5
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ggruccio Gary!!  Thanks for being so awesome - SupportView, Workflow Whispering, Expert exam... it's users just like you that drive us to take the software and Community of users to the next level.  Keep up the great work!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It was so nice finally meeting you @ggruccio!! I had so much fun hanging out with you. 

JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @ggruccio!  I'm glad that you found it challenging! As you can imagine, this exam was very hard to test prior to delivery because we already have limited expert-level users. And many of those users we could not test the exam on because they wanted the certification!  What gave us comfort was that there was no 'one' question that couldn't be answered. There was a nice spread and people were getting the correct answers across all 5 options, but just missed out getting all three.  We hope to have you come back and dominate it next year!

TuvyL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ggruccio, building relationships and being in a position where I am encouraged to make these connections make my job a dream. I already miss all of you so much! Your dedication, enthusiasm, and positive energy is truly contagious. Thank you for being so wonderful and easy to work with--and for always being a YES man. @DavidN said you knocked it out of the park! Good thing I asked him, otherwise you'd be too humble to brag. ;) 

Tuvy Le
Manager, Community ACE Program
LeahK
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ggruccio! THANK YOU for everything you do to advocate for our Community on a daily basis! It's people like you, that make this whole thing something beyond special.