Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

Inspire & Disneyland!

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Very excited that Inspire 2018 will be held right next to Disneyland!  Perfect venue for an awesome conference!!!  Are there any other Disney fans out there?

10 REPLIES 10
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I am! Been a passholder since I was 5. Went to Disneyland Paris this year. And I run in the Disneyland 10ks. :)

@Samanthaj_hughes is also one too! 

People in the office think I'm a little crazy. I can't tell you how excited I am that this year at Inspire we get an opportunity to get some Disney in!

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Very nice @LaurenU you are lucky to live right next door!  I've been to Disney World in Florida many times, read books on Walt's vision of building theme parks, and playing the game on iPhone.

I've wanted to visit Disneyland my entire life (I was born the same year Disney World opened...hmmm...).  You might say I'm this excited....

photo.png

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@ggruccio happy to give you a tour ;)

I've been told I'm full of useless and random information about the parks. haha

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @LaurenU,

I purchased my ticket to the Disney California Adventure Park Twilight Event, which will be awesome!!!

On the Inspire page (About > Location >) it says we will be able to purchase additional tickets on the site (see below):

"Want to make Disney a full-day excursion before or after the conference? Our online Alteryx ticket store will allow you to purchase and print any type of Disney park pass. All passes will be valid for the 12-day period that you select. Limit 6 tickets per transaction. Online tickets will be available for purchase on this page in February 2018."

Has the link to purchase additional tickets been posted?  Thanks!

ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Awwww yeahhhh....

This is my "neighborhood" - First time at Disneyland I was 5 years old, back when there were individual tickets for ride categories.

I LOOOOOVE Disneyland!

@thizviz aka cbridges, Bolide
http://community.alteryx.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2328
BrendaS
8 - Asteroid

I am a bit of a Disney fan.  :)  I have been to both World and Land a few times, and am looking very much forward to going at Inspire! 

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Anyone hear of the Dole Whip donut being offered???

https://www.simplemost.com/dole-whip-doughnuts-arrive-at-disneyland/

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I hadn't heard!  Just looked at the picture and will definitely have to try one!  

MArrieta
5 - Atom

me!! I'm from abroad so it will be my first time there and I'm so excited! I bought the California Adventure Twilight Event package :)