Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!
SOLVED

Designer 101: Core Concepts Training

Rawan
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone,

I have been using Alteryx for about a month, and I was able to create some useful workflows. But i want to learn more about the tool, and I am planning to attend Inspire 2018. So I looked into the Product Training courses, and I am wondering if someone can give me some input on what the Designer 101: Core Concepts Training course is about.. is it too basic? what is the curriculum of the course? your help is highly appreciated.. 

Thanks

Rawan

2 REPLIES 2
JoeM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Rawan,

This course is an excellent way to get started with the Alteryx Designer.  My recommendation is if you know all about the tools in the in/out, prep, and parse pallets, as well as passed the core certification exam, you would not benefit from this course. However, if you have only done a handful of workflows and know limited scope about the tools, this course would be an excellent fit for you. Generally, I say that even our advanced users discovers a few new things in our 101 course!

Rawan
7 - Meteor

JoeM Thanks so much for answering my question. I am super excited to attend the Training Course, and the Inspire 2018. 

Rawan