Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Inspire 2018 | Buzz

Stay up-to-date, connect with peers & share your experience!

2018 Inspire Tips and Tricks : Calling out Tip Meisters

MargaritaW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

A big shout out to our Tip Meisters for providing useful and creative Alteryx tips & tricks. We shared them with our community at the 2017 Inspire session, their contributions were immortalized in the booklet as well.

And here we go again… If you have a tip and trick you would like us to share at our upcoming Inspire session, please post it here, there is no tip or trick too small or too obvious…

For your contribution, you will get our brand new 2018 tips and tricks community badge.

Inspire18_tipstricks.png

…we will give you full credit if included in the booklet…here is a sample from last year's booklet (thanks chris_love) :

tipfrommeisters.png

… and our eternal gratitude :)

See you at Inspire !

Margarita, Jess and Henriette

Alteryx Tips & Tricks Club

Margarita Wilshire
Sr. Manager, Customer Support Engineering
Women & Allies Committee

Alteryx, Inc.
31 REPLIES 31
kcgreen
8 - Asteroid

Do the Weekly Challenges. 

Don’t feel pressured to do all of them or work on them in order.  The weekly challenges have exposed me to so many tips, tricks and tools that I otherwise wouldn’t have known about.

They are fun and make me a better Alteryx user.

STate
7 - Meteor

If you find you're running out of 'Undo's, that number can always be increased from the default in User Settings under Advanced

UndoAlteryx.PNG