Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.
SOLVED

Alteryx Innovators in Industry: Transportation, Segment 6: Isacar Racine

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Hello, Alteryx Community!

Next up in my Alteryx Innovators in Industry series is Isacar Racine ( @iracine ) sharing about his journey with Alteryx at Copa Airlines!

#TogetherWeSolve

@HeatherHarris

Alteryx ACE & Alteryx Innovator | Practice Director, Data Science & Analytics, PK Global

Author of Citizen Gain: Citizen Data Scientist as the Catalyst for the Modern Analytics Strategy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hmharris/  | Twitter: @citizen_gain

10 REPLIES 10
iracine
7 - Meteor

Thank you for making me part of this amazing project @HeatherMHarris ! I loved sharing my awesome journey with Alteryx! 

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you both @HeatherMHarris and @iracine for this new and interesting segment!

Regards,
Olivier
williamchan
10 - Fireball

Awesome to see you two again! Isacar is a true trailblazer for COPA! Very much enjoyed this segment! 🙂 

NeilFisk
9 - Comet

Great to see both of you continuing to make advancements both with Alteryx and our industry. Now more than ever!  Stay safe. 

iracine
7 - Meteor

Thank you so much @williamchan !

iracine
7 - Meteor

Thank you so much! @NeilFisk  !

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you @iracine for helping to make this series a huge success!

@HeatherMHarris 

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you for your support and listening in, @williamchan! I look forward to when we can visit at Analytics IRL again!

@HeatherMHarris 

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you, @Neil ! We would love to have you post your story here in the Industry forum!

@HeatherMHarris 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!