Right now, the power to solve new global challenges across industries, is at your fingertips, no matter where you're working from. Create a new topic or reply to an existing thread to share your perspective.

Industry Discussions

Share resources, connect with others, and discuss industry-specific challenges.
SOLVED

Alteryx Innovators in Industry: Transportation, Segment 6: Isacar Racine

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Hello, Alteryx Community!

Next up in my Alteryx Innovators in Industry series is Isacar Racine ( @iracine ) sharing about his journey with Alteryx at Copa Airlines!

#TogetherWeSolve

@HeatherHarris

Alteryx ACE & Alteryx Innovator | Practice Director, Data Science & Analytics, PK Global

Author of Citizen Gain: Citizen Data Scientist as the Catalyst for the Modern Analytics Strategy

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hmharris/  | Twitter: @citizen_gain

10 REPLIES 10
iracine
7 - Meteor

Thank you for making me part of this amazing project @HeatherMHarris ! I loved sharing my awesome journey with Alteryx! 

OlivierLP
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you both @HeatherMHarris and @iracine for this new and interesting segment!

Regards,
Olivier
williamchan
10 - Fireball

Awesome to see you two again! Isacar is a true trailblazer for COPA! Very much enjoyed this segment! 🙂 

NeilFisk
9 - Comet

Great to see both of you continuing to make advancements both with Alteryx and our industry. Now more than ever!  Stay safe. 

iracine
7 - Meteor

Thank you so much @williamchan !

iracine
7 - Meteor

Thank you so much! @NeilFisk  !

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you @iracine for helping to make this series a huge success!

@HeatherMHarris 

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you for your support and listening in, @williamchan! I look forward to when we can visit at Analytics IRL again!

@HeatherMHarris 

HeatherMHarris
11 - Bolide

Thank you, @Neil ! We would love to have you post your story here in the Industry forum!

@HeatherMHarris