Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Welcome to New Members

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey community lovers,

I'm going to do a shout out every week to all the members who have contributed for the first time! We really value your contribution to the community and so I'd just like to say hello and thank you.

If you haven't yet found time to post something or ask a question, don't worry it's never too late to start....maybe introduce yourself , ask for help or give one of the weekly challenges a go.

giphy.gif

@LordNeilLord

Part time Tableau, Part Time Alteryx. Full Time Awesome

Data Lover

38 REPLIES 38
sroy2018
6 - Meteoroid

thanks for the note.. welcome to all 

scolaco
7 - Meteor
Thank you for the welcome @lordneillord ! It was an enriching experience and we hope to have many more such experiences through the year!
Rawan
7 - Meteor

Thanks

TylerG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @LordNeilLord, happy Friday.

Thanks for the shout out and have a great weekend. Excited to add more to the community in the near future.

Best,

Tyler Garrett

Email LinkedIn

IMG_7341.JPG

davechndr
9 - Comet

Hi everyone!

I am very new to Alteryx and have a question on something.

Where do I find the "AddressData.yxdb" file and the path \Alteryx\Samples\en\SampleData\AddressData? (Without this, I am unable to go through the "Tutorial01: Viewing Data," and follow along.)

Would you please assist me here, at your convenience?

Thank you very much.

- Dave Chandra

@dchandra

LordNeilLord
15 - Aurora

Hey @davechndr

Try in here: C:\Program Files\Alteryx\Samples\en\SampleData

@LordNeilLord

Part time Tableau, Part Time Alteryx. Full Time Awesome

Data Lover

davechndr
9 - Comet

Hello @LordNeilLord!

Got it - thank you very much! I will need to go through these tutorials, one-by-one, to figure out everything.

I will certainly ask if I have further questions.

Take care.

Best,

- Dave Chandra

@dchandra

Labels