Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Tackling Climate Change with Data & Technology

jenniferyuen
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello Alteryx Community!

By way of introduction, my name is Jennifer Yuen and I am the Manager of Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) at Alteryx. Here at Alteryx, we are making a commitment to integrate sustainable practices into our business and accelerating actions to reduce our environmental impact, because we know change starts at home.

Earlier this week, we had the opportunity to host Raphael Güller, co-founder and Chief Design Officer at Sweep, a new tech startup focused on helping companies tackle climate change immediately. Sweep’s technology is helping companies make data-driven decisions to reduce their carbon footprint and make forward-looking investments designed for long-lasting positive change.

Raphael shared with us five ways that data and technology (and YOU) can make a difference. For a recap of the session, please refer to the resources below:

This webinar is part of a brand-new series at Alteryx called “Breakthrough Moments for a Better World.” During each Breakthrough Moments session, we will talk to an industry executive in order to educate ourselves on global issues including diversity, equity, and inclusion, corporate social responsibility, and environmental stewardship.

I'd love to hear from you: How are you using Alteryx to aid in your company's ESG or sustainability efforts? 

0 REPLIES 0
Labels