Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Beginner Certificate

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Hi, All.

I am looking for Alteryx certificate for beginner. I have recently acquired Tableau Certificate.

Please guide me which lessons I have to go through to acquire beginner certificate.

I am going through Interactive lessons all, As it mentioned core as well as advance. 

12 REPLIES 12
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dhruva 

Core is the beginner level. These 2 interactive lessons should give you an idea.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Exam-Prep/Interactive-Core-Cert-Prep-Guide/ta-p/401574

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Exam-Prep/Core-Cert-Practice-Test/ta-p/401575

All the best 🙂👍

Hope this helps 🙂

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

I would like to know what lessons particular to get prepare to test.

The  lessons you have shred with me was helpful but I am referring to interactive lesson, Will that be helpful for me after completing interactive lessons in community providing.

Your help is much appreciated. 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dhruva 

The content would be nearby and similar. It is suggestible to take the practice test though. And best to learn to actually take up the certification and get exposure. You get free attempt every week. Hence go ahead and give it a try.

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Hi.

My thought is first I will go through the interactive lessons in website and then ill go through test you have provided me with the link and then finally Ill take test.

Is the steps are good or am I missing anything here. 

I have shared screen shot with you as I ma going through the same lessons now. 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @dhruva 

You will given around 8 practical questions on the set of tools. If you solve some weekly challenges you will get more hands on. Again you don't need to really solve all and they don't come in the exam it just gives you practice. If you feel you have enough practical practice you can go ahead.

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Hi.

So I am going in right way to earn certificate?

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Yes

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

All the best 🙂👍 @dhruva 

Let me know if you need any more help.

dhruva
8 - Asteroid

Thank you for being kind and helpful to me. 🙂