Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

SSO

Shifty
12 - Quasar

Just wondering how everyone got on with their SSO transition?  Any issues?  All resolved?

11 REPLIES 11
EW
11 - Bolide

I'm struggling with it...  I have my Alteryx license under my work email address, and my Community account through my personal (per the instructions at the time).  This seems to cause all kinds of problems for me.  SSO seems to be linked to my work email, so it was asking me to complete my profile for that (I haven't used that account on the forums).  I was unable to just log out and log in with my personal / community email address until I cleared cookies. 

This was really aggravating.  I was unable to find a log out or switch accounts link and the sign in page was just the one asking for more information on the account I don't use. 

Not sure if this is the right place to vent about it, but I preferred the prior sign in process.  

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @EW 

Thanks for providing us with your feedback!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

If you can please submit a case to Community@alteryx.com, we can assist you with consolidating your information into a single login for both your licenses and your Community access.

Thanks!

Community Moderator
Labels