General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Interactive lesson not showing completed even after multiple attempts

hdesai7
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I completed the Principal Component Analysis Interactive Lesson under 'Predictive Grouping' multiple times. However, something is buggy - it keeps showing me that I have 1 lesson still remaining, and it also doesn't show the lesson as completed - it keeps showing it as started.

Could you please let me know how to fix this problem?

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 11.10.25 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-09-22 at 11.10.14 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Sometimes there are activities that are hyperlinked to a weekly challenge or even an external task. Are you sure all tasks have been completed and not just the interactive lessons?

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
hdesai7
8 - Asteroid

@caltang - this lesson has no activities. It's simply a video that you had to watch and answer quiz questions.

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Did you answer the quiz? If no, then try that and see. If yes, then it may be a bug. Try restarting your browser and re-do it. If it fails, then let's wait for Alteryx community to reply.

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
hdesai7
8 - Asteroid

@catlang I retook and passed the quiz several times. It still didn't work. It seems to be a bug. I also emailed community@alteryx.com to fix it. Yes, I am waiting for a reply.

chitra150
5 - Atom

Same Problem I faced in my project.

hdesai7
8 - Asteroid

@chitra150they still haven't fixed it. They told me they would get it fixed. But, I guess we will need to wait.

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @hdesai7 ,

We have made several attempts to resolve the issue with this lesson and have successfully identified the problem. The fixed version will be avalaible tomorrow. We appreciate your patience while we addressed this matter. If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact us at Academy@alteryx.com.

Thank you,

The Academy

Labels