Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.

Interactive Lessons Failed

regoklienad
6 - Meteoroid

Several Interactive Lessons have had issues.  Several would not allow you to move forward when performing a function.  One would not allow you to perform the function.  I had one today where I got all the questions correct and it marked it as RETRY.  Retried it twice.  Scored perfect twice.  Still marked as RETRY.  This one specifically was Time Series Forecasting\Preparing Time Series Data.

I am at 89% of the interactive lessons completed and would really like to move forward.

NOTE: The RETRY in Predictive Modeling\Creating a Predictive Model is accurate.  I need to retake this course.

3 REPLIES 3
AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @regoklienad,

Thank you for taking the Interactive Lessons and providing feedback on your experience!

We were able to reproduce the issue you described regarding the Preparing Time Series Data lesson. We are working to correct the issue and will let you know once it is resolved.

Happy Alteryx-ing!

The AYXAcademy Team

AYXAcademy
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @regoklienad,

The affected lessons in the Time Series course have been updated and should reflect your quiz results accurately going forward. To mark the course as passed you will need to take the lesson and pass the quiz (use the menu to skip ahead).

Note: You may want to attempt the quiz in a different browser (or after clearing your browser's cache) to make sure it grabs the updated version of the lesson.

Happy Alteryx-ing!

The AYXAcademy

Gilberto92
5 - Atom

Hi,

I'm reopening this topic because I'm having the same issue with the "Inputting Data into Your Workflow" lesson....after failing the exam the first time and retrying it I always get a perfect score but it keeps showing "Retry" (but unlike the original topic there are no lessons that require me to have passed this one).

Thank you

Labels