General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

How to get Onboarding badge ?

gjjadhao
9 - Comet

I have been completing challenges from last 7 days also looks like I have completed onboarding journey, Still no onboarding badge received, is there any specific procedure or special steps ?

11 REPLIES 11
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

If you’re referring to the old green onboarding badge, I’m not sure if Alteryx still gives them out because the onboarding launch pad has undergone a revamp. Right now they’re giving badges for Server, ML (3 parts), and I believe a general one as well. 

Have you gone over the Launch Pad material? Check it out and go through it! Great knowledge and good start - once you’re done you’ll get the other badges (I think). 

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
gjjadhao
9 - Comet

Thank you @caltang 

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Sorry I couldn’t give a definitive answer. But I think that’s the best response I have based on my own speculation and navigating the community. 

If it helps, do you mind closing this thread by marking my response as an accepted solution? 

Thanks!

-Cal

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
gjjadhao
9 - Comet

Yes, @caltang  !!!

I found Launchpad material thanks to you.

LeandraN
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @gjjadhao ! Thanks for this info, I see that you have completed the Launch Pad (formerly onboarding) lessons and I've reached out to the team that manages those badges so we can sort this out! 

gjjadhao
9 - Comet

@LeandraN Thank you for looking into this matter, I didn't know that "Onboarding" is now LaunchPad, really appreciate for the information and coordination.

Eden60
7 - Meteor

Hello,

For this badge, you should join more conversations in this forum.

maybe it helps.

gjjadhao
9 - Comet

@Eden60 May be that's not the case but one should complete Launch pad lessons then ask for Badge, at least this is the only way I could find till now. BTW I also have not yet received the Onboarding badge yet.

harshendra
8 - Asteroid

I have completed all learning paths under Learn > Launch Pad. However, I have only received one badge Machine Learning Onboarding. When would I receive the rest of them?

Labels