General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
解決済み

How to get Onboarding badge ?

gjjadhao
コメット

I have been completing challenges from last 7 days also looks like I have completed onboarding journey, Still no onboarding badge received, is there any specific procedure or special steps ?

11件の返信11
caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

If you’re referring to the old green onboarding badge, I’m not sure if Alteryx still gives them out because the onboarding launch pad has undergone a revamp. Right now they’re giving badges for Server, ML (3 parts), and I believe a general one as well. 

Have you gone over the Launch Pad material? Check it out and go through it! Great knowledge and good start - once you’re done you’ll get the other badges (I think). 

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
gjjadhao
コメット

Thank you @caltang 

caltang
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Sorry I couldn’t give a definitive answer. But I think that’s the best response I have based on my own speculation and navigating the community. 

If it helps, do you mind closing this thread by marking my response as an accepted solution? 

Thanks!

-Cal

Calvin Tang
Alteryx ACE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/calvintangkw/
gjjadhao
コメット

Yes, @caltang  !!!

I found Launchpad material thanks to you.

LeandraN
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @gjjadhao ! Thanks for this info, I see that you have completed the Launch Pad (formerly onboarding) lessons and I've reached out to the team that manages those badges so we can sort this out! 

gjjadhao
コメット

@LeandraN Thank you for looking into this matter, I didn't know that "Onboarding" is now LaunchPad, really appreciate for the information and coordination.

Eden60
メテオール

Hello,

For this badge, you should join more conversations in this forum.

maybe it helps.

gjjadhao
コメット

@Eden60 May be that's not the case but one should complete Launch pad lessons then ask for Badge, at least this is the only way I could find till now. BTW I also have not yet received the Onboarding badge yet.

harshendra
アステロイド

I have completed all learning paths under Learn > Launch Pad. However, I have only received one badge Machine Learning Onboarding. When would I receive the rest of them?

ラベル