Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

How to clear alteryx partner certification exam

vaibhav_jain
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

Needed your help for understanding the pattern of alteryx certificate exam.

Kindly advise how to prepare for the exam. I am planning to give the test on 13th October.

Regards 

Vaibhav 

34 REPLIES 34
NikkiaW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi,

Please click here for more information about the Alteryx Partner Exam.

thanks,

Nikkia

Best,

Nikkia
lbansal
5 - Atom

Hi Nikkia,

I am from USEReady and I am interested in Alteryx Partner Technical Certification Exam. However I am getting access denied message. Can you please help me here?

Regards,

Lokesh Bansal

PKM
5 - Atom

Hi,

Next Exam will be on 1st of every month.

You will have 3 attempts to clear the exam.

rahul1011
8 - Asteroid

I registered for the exam last month, but have not received any mail till now with the exam link.

jamesthomas
6 - Meteoroid

Hey Nikkia,

Just interested - whats the 'Alteryx Partner Community'? Can I join the community - what are the requirements & benefits?

Can you assist, please?

James.

pal323
5 - Atom

You can become a partner by paying monthly / annual subscription fee.

Amount may change based on the subscription type.

Benefits: You can get access to several paid content in the gallery, software licenses, annual party invites, discounted Inspire tickets etc,

nilaysameer
7 - Meteor

You only receive the exam Links on the First. Once you receive it - there will be three attempts to clear the exams. It was 80% passing grade for the CORE exam I took.

JP3
5 - Atom

Hi, 

I am a partner and would like to prepare for the certification. Could you please give me access to Partner Section, Alteryx Technical Certification Guide section? 

Thank you, 

JP3

chautala
5 - Atom

Hi,

What are the ways to pass exams?

Dipen Chautala

DataRangler
8 - Asteroid

I am interested in becoming an Alteryx Certified Solutions Partner. Can you help me understand the process?

Labels