General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Designer Core Recertification - Expiration Update

pasieng
5 - Atom

Hello,

I recertified for the Designer Core exam yesterday before the expiration date (June 29). Will the new expiration date be updated on my Credly badge and on Linkedin automatically?

Thank you,

Patricia

2 REPLIES 2
shancmiralles
10 - Fireball

@pasieng 

Credly badge should show the date when you finish the recertification..  

Hope this helps!

https://info.credly.com/badge-earner-support#:~:text=If%20your%20badge%20is%20showing,the%20badge%20....

My badge is showing as expired, what should I do?

If your badge is showing as expired, but you have already re-certified with the organization that issued it, you should contact them directly to update your badge. You can find information on how to re-certify your badge by selecting the badge on your dashboard. If you need help contacting the issuing organization, you can submit a request through our Help Center, and we will provide you with their contact information or reach out to them on your behalf.

shancmiralles
10 - Fireball

@pasieng  it should. Not unless you changed your email address here in community alteryx then that will issue a new credly account... With LinkedIn not so sure . 

Polls
We’re dying to get your help in determining what the new profile picture frame should be this Halloween. Cast your vote and help us haunt the Community with the best spooky character.
Don’t ghost us—pick your favorite now!
Labels