Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Core exam - Question weights

ariavon
5 - Atom

Hi everyone:

Are all questions on the core exam equal in terms of the number of points?  Or do some questions carry more weight than others?  Given there will be eighty questions, I am debating on the merits of attempting those hands on exercises.  Needless to say, those are likely more time consuming than knowledge questions.

-- Aria

3 REPLIES 3
treepruner
9 - Comet

Some questions are worth more. I found the questions that require you to look stuff up in the documentation to be real time sucks. 

Take the exam sooner rather than later and consider it will be part of the learning experience. I over prepared on some parts and was too slow and awkward on the things I had to look up. I just missed passing. I did pass on the 2nd try, but this is the 1st certification test that I didn't pass on the 1 try!

Also learn which kinds of files can be dragged on to the canvas and will add their own input. That will save you time. So will knowing what things to have open  and how to use the examples to test stuff out so you don't have to go down the documentation rabbit hole!

Good luck,

Sarah

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @ariavon and @treepruner 

The question paper pattern and weightage of the question is given in the prep guide

atcodedog05_0-1606887782247.png

Prep guide is really helpful would really suggest to go through it 😀

Its on the certification page

Hope this helps 🙂

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help 🙂 @ariavon 

Cheers and Happy Analyzing 😀

Feel free to reach out if you face any issues 🙂

Labels