Important Community update: The process for changing your account details was updated on June 25th. Learn how this impacts your Community experience and the actions we suggest you take to secure your account here.

General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Core-Designer Certificate/Badge

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

Hi everyone,

New to the community. I have passed the designer-core certificate last Tuesday. I have never received an email from Credly. I have sent an email to Alteryx and Credly but still no response.

Is there a certificate that I am supposed to take? I want to share it with my potential employer and my LinkedIn group but I don't have the document nor the credential URL.

Thanks everyone!

10 REPLIES 10
alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Check you junk folder - otherwise just wait a bit longer and keep in contact with Credly. 

Raj
15 - Aurora

It usually takes 48 working hours to reflect on creadly. Try checking it now.

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

It's not in the junk folder. I have an email to admin@Credly.com and they didn't respond.

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

It took a lot more than that. Do I have to create account seperately on Credly?

Raj
15 - Aurora

Yes, you have to create a separate account on creadly

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

Sure, but when I create an account on Credly it asks me to confirm the email address without receiving anything. Does it have to do with using a my entity's email?

alexnajm
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Personally I would wait and I would not create a separate account on credly without an email with instructions. You might risk the certificate not being easily tied to you email / Community account. I can’t confirm this 100%, but I would get the instructions from credly. 

Maybe your organization is blocking Credly emails if you are trying to confirm and you aren’t receiving anything

Ra3d_Al
6 - Meteoroid

Yeah I actually noticed the issue is my employer's email. I have changed the email address and sent them again and hopefully I'll get my certificate soon.

Thank you for your time! 

Gayathri_9mohana
5 - Atom

i donot get any badges

Labels