General Discussions

Discuss any topics that are not product-specific here.
SOLVED

Certificate not received (Alteryx designer core)

viini
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 3 hours ago.And I still did not receive my badge in the community and not even a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
81 REPLIES 81
ZD
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

i passed the certification on 12/03/2020 but only received the badge, no certificate yet

Thanks!

mmmaquema
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

I passed the exam on 14 Apr 2020 at around 14:40 PST but only received the badge, no certificate yet. Thanks!

Nerissang97
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth!

I have passed my advanced certification examinations on Thursday (7 May 2020) and has yet to receive my certification. It is not in my Junk mail folder either. Perhaps i have entered the email wrongly during the examination registration. As attached is the email i have received capturing my grades for the exams. Kindly advise. 

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Warmest regards
Nerissa
Nerissang97
5 - Atom
Hi Elizabeth!

I have passed my advanced certification examinations on Thursday (7 July 2020) and has yet to receive my certification. It is not in my Junk mail folder either. Perhaps i have entered the email wrongly during the examination registration. Kindly advise. 

Thank you and have a great day ahead!

Warmest regards
Nerissa
Bob670
5 - Atom

Hi,

I passed my Core Designer Certification on the 3 June 2020, but I still haven't received my certificate yet. Could you please assist me?

Thank you,

COMMUNITY NAME : Bob670,

Raphael Aguilar

ZD
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

I passed the certification on June 4, 2020, but no certificate yet. Can you help me?

Thanks!

frank6773
8 - Asteroid

Hello Elizabeth,

I passed the Designer Core Exam and received the email for the certificate but it continues to error out when it tries to connect to the server within the email itself.  All links in the email do the same thing including the Certification URL.  Is there an alternate place to get it or some other remedy for this issue?

Thanks!

Frank

MaximeSeuzaret
5 - Atom
I achieved the required score for Alteryx Design Core certification about 1 month ago and I did not receive a pdf in the email with the certificate as it was said would occur at the end of the test.
Is there a time frame that I must wait for or is it really a problem?
NinaCai
5 - Atom

Hi Elizabeth,

I have same situation here. I took the exam 9 Sep 2020. I got advance badge actived, but I didnt receive certification yet. Could you please help me?

Hello 

It has been more than 48 hrs but i haven't received my certificate. I got the badge right away.  

Labels